"A piggy-bank friendly fashion blog"

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Adventure Begins...

First off, welcome to The Modern Girl! After spending so much time (a little too much time) lusting over other personal style blogs I thought it was time I made my own. The Modern Girl will differ, however, from most style blogs by showcasing fashion items that are low in cost, for women like myself who are on a tight budget and can't afford to splurge on Chanel bags or $200 jeans. I also hope to feature some clothing styles for women who weren't blessed with awesome metabolisms or runway bodies every now and then. Other items I hope to display are DIY projects, some baking, and maybe the occasional photography.  So here's to hoping this blog is a succesful one!
                                                                                                                            - Cassie     

No comments:

Post a Comment