"A piggy-bank friendly fashion blog"

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rapunzel, Rapunzel

Brown Hair PowderTresemme Fresh Start Dry Sha Size: 5.7 oz


                                      
                                      
                      (right: Fat Hair down: Tresemme left: Bumble and bumble)
Dry shampoo never seemed like a major necessity to me, I wash my hair religiously every morning and have never had much of a problem otherwise. However after hearing hearing much buzz about Tresemme's Fresh Start Dry Shampoo I bought a bottle for safety. It remained untouched for quite a while until one day I overslept and had little time to do much except throw some clothes and mascara on. After using the spray, just as the bottle said to, I have to say my hair did look great, but I still could never go a full day with it in my hair. Why? Because although it looked newly washed my hair felt disgusting and I couldn't help keep scratching it and feel as though it looked terrible.


 Recently, I found a much more suitable way to use it ~ my bangs. I have full bangs that I love to mess with all day, and that means by 1:00 my bangs fall completely flat and look greasy. This spray brings them all the volume I want and makes them fresh and new.  Overall, I'd say the buy was a success! ~ Cass

No comments:

Post a Comment